Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not another post about NECC09

NECC Day 3- I'm sitting in the blogger's cafe, laptop open. There are about 30 other people here, some just talking, many typing away. I've skimmed some of the blogs in my reader and checked out a few links from twitter.
NECC, NECC, NECC.
Everyone's manically sharing and reflecting. (For some excellent NECC posts check out this blog.)
It's not that I feel I have something so unique to add to the NECC soup of blog posts. Yet, I must blog!
I've been working hard to take in as much as I can. Of course, there's way too much. Hence the beauty of all the blogging. I can share others' NECC experiences, too, if I'm willing to read.
Writing and reflecting is one way I can begin to process and truly learn from this tidal wave of people, projects, ideas and words.
I'm amazed by the people (and there are many) who seem to be able to process and share in real time. I am not one of those people. I've been taking notes in some sessions, just listening in others, have taken a few photos, but I can't begin to understand what I have really learned until I have more time. Writing is, for me, an important part of the process.

I'm that kid in your class who needs a little time to think.

No comments: